Monday, December 1, 2008

Just a little bit longer

I know, I know. You're all holding your collective breath for a new post. Well, hold it just a bit longer. I promise later today I will fill you in on the goings on in Baltimore and beyond. I'm starting my job today, otherwise, I'd have time to write this morning. But, just think, later today, I will have so much fodder to write about. In the meantime, check out the amazing place where I'm now working. (Specifically, doing multimedia stuff for the Gates Malaria program).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Internet science lady,

I think I maybe have malaria? That's the one where I just pee on myself where I got stung, right? (Not looking for validation, just looking for permission.)

Thanks!

PS Would also appreciate information about accidentally ingesting pee.