Friday, May 15, 2009

The End?

Well, Ladies and Gentlemen, I completed my last assignment for school on Wednesday, making this blog perhaps obsolete. I suppose I could sum up all I have learned this year or write some meaningful thoughts on the conclusion of this year, but you can just read past entries and use your imagination on what I could possibly write. All in all, it's been a good year. I'm glad I did it. I'm starting my field placement (the second part of my two year master program) on Monday. Sticking around Baltimore for another year. Back to full-time work. Or should I say Jack to Full Time Work. I shouldn't.

Anyway, I'm done with classes! Woohoo!

I'm taking a poll on whether I should continue this blog. Feel free to vote. (although full disclosure: the final decision will not be democratic).

Later!

1 comment:

Elana said...

As your number one blog fan, and someone who is shamefully unimaginative in her internet browsing, i beg you to continue it. how else will i be aware of whats going on in your life with no direct communication???