Tuesday, November 11, 2008

This Post Needs a Better Title

I woke up early today (before 7 am. what?) so I could study for my midterm that's today and start the 8 million things that are due by midnight tonight. But I just spent half an hour on facebook and several minutes reading about an interview of Sarah Palin. Really? She's still in the news? My only guess about her still being newsworthy is that the country still wants to marvel for a bit longer at her stupidity. Otherwise, back to Alaska already.

Speaking of Alaska, it's freaking cold here. I miss LA. Seeing my friend from LA perform the other night made me miss my friends there even more. But I will be there soon enough and until then I'm here enjoying my life in Baltimore with only one and half more months and an ass-load of work to go until my month-long vacation. And I seriously need it. This whole staying up late to do work thing is so not for me these days. Maybe I really am too old for this?

Back to Facebook (nice flow, huh? my blog could use an editor). My brother decided to run with my suggestion about how the Obamas should get a Muffin (er, a Maltese) as the First Pet... So, he grabbed the picture of me and Muffin off my blog and started a Facebook group to campaign for Muffin in '08. Won't you join? (And by the way, lesson learned about putting pictures of myself up. Thanks, Bill).

Now Jack to work.

No comments: