Sunday, October 26, 2008

Your Turn

I've been in Baltimore for about two and half months. It still feels newish, but not shockingly new anymore. At the same time, it feels like I've been here forever. So, at least today, I'm running low on things to write. I also haven't been at school in three days, haven't been in Baltimore in two days, and have been focused more on the Phillies than on anything else lately. (Phillies! What?!? This could be amazing. First championship in Philadelphia in all four sports since I was five. It's been a long winless 25 years, I tell ya).

So, since I have nothing to write today and I'm currently distracted by the game, I have an idea for something new. Why don't YOU tell me something about yourself and/or what you think, if anything, of this blog. Seriously. Why the hell are you reading this? (I mean, I totally appreciate that you're reading this. Otherwise, I wouldn't bother.) Do you enjoy it? Is is an interesting distraction from your job? Or just a mere distraction? I know there are a handful of people reading this, but I'm curious about them/you. If you're feeling shy, I'll post some polls on the right hand side. You can just answer that. Feed my curiosity, won't you? Won't you?!? Don't make me beg.

Go Phils!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love reading your blog jackie! it makes me feel less far away -- even if there is no actual "communication" involved.

oh -- and did you see the latest david sedaris piece in the new yorker? he totally stole your joke on undecided voters!!

Anonymous said...

This is Mike Schmidt. I'm a huge fan of this blog. When I was a kid, I climbed to the top of a tree but then I fell off and accidentally grabbed onto an electrical wire on my way down. So I have a burny scar on my leg from that. After that I hit HOME RUNS!