Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Back in Bmore

After 8 lovely days in California, visiting some of my favorite people and driving up the most beautiful coast in the world, I am back in freezing cold Baltimore for my last term of classes. I have the same feeling I did my senior year of college, "Really? I'm not done yet? But I'm so ready to be done." And so my mind is elsewhere. I think this term is going to be quite easy, if I can swing it. I'm over the whole school thing these days. I'm probably feeling this way because I'm fresh off vacation and miss California and would rather be there than here, but I think it's also because, frankly, I'm just done. Get me back to the work force.

Technically it's spring, but it doesn't feel like it. Last night the temperature was in the 20's. Not cool. Cold. It better warm up soon or I may find myself back on a plane headed west. Sigh.

No comments: